Code Enforcement/Building Officer
8354 US Route 20
Manlius, NY 13104
Enforcement of the New York State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code:
- Review building permit applications
- Review building plans
- Issue building permits
- Perform building inspections
- Issue certificates of occupancy & compliance
- Commercial buildings are done yearly in January/February months.
- All others as needed or determined by Code Officer.
Enforcement of additional regulations including:
- Wetland Regulations
- Flood Plain Regulations
- Storm Water Management